"Knight 50" is an excellent machine
Its arm, blade holder, frames, etc are precisely molded in plastic.
Over 50 bearings ensured the smoothness of operation of the model.
All bearings and good accuracy make the heli a good trainer.
The arms are designed to have very large range of moving angle, so you get a pitch range of +/- 15 degree, and +/- 38 degree flybar range.
All the upggraded parts are available to allowed to transform her in a 3D machine.
- 90° swashplate
- Traditionnal mixing method, easy to configure and control.
- All bearings ensure the smoothness of operation, precise controlling and long lifespan.
Less expensive parts than the leading brands
KNIGHT key features
- Easy Maintenance and Easy Assembly: Knight 50 can be separated into a few 'block', rotor head block, tail block, engine block & frame block. Any block can be assembled or disassembled with the rest of the heli by just loose or tight very few bolts. So you never need to disassemble the whole frame to get the engine out. This design makes the fixing and maintenance a lot easier.
- Rotor Head and Fly Bar: The rotor head & fly bar system have 2 unique elements. 1) The pitch range of Knight is as large as 25 deg. The fly bar angle range is 35 deg. The large range of pitch makes setup very easy. 2) Less weight and less loading controlling arms. The fly bar control arms moves a lot faster and easier with low loading and less weight. And hence result in a quick yet precise controlling.
- Washout: Instead of 2 pins, Knight washout has two extra bearings in the wash out arms comparing with most other heli models. Two pins would wear out too quickly and result in a play. On the contrary, those 2 bearings guarantee a long lasting and precise controlling.
- Tail: Ever feel the tail is bit uncontrollable when flying backward 8 digital? That is because the tail grip has no thrust bearing and the tail speed is not enough. Knight tail grips built in thrust bearings and the transmission rate is 1:5. Higher tail speed and the thrust bearings make the tail controlling never easier. Now the pilot of Knight can fly a very low attitude 'tornados' maneuver.
- Shafts: A minor crash or even hard 3D can cause the soft shafts in heli bent and then vibration. It is just annoying. Knight comes with hardened tail shaft and main shaft. They can take a lot of impacts before giving in.