|add to favourites||Send emails|
XPower universal gear puller is the ideal tool to extract the pinions and similar assembled tight on their axis
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
1) Choose the proper push pin # 4,5 or 6 according to the diameter of axis on which the pinion is assembled:
2) To thread axis push rod chosen in the cavity of the threaded part #2
3) Screw # 8 to immobilize push pin
4) Slip the sliding board #3 under the pinion while engaging on the suitable side according to the diameter of axis
5) Slide the board #3 on to the gear pulley assembly on the slide machined on the part interns lower body #1.
6) Screw in the threaded part #2 into the body #1 until to get in touch with the push pin on the upper face of the axis. Be sure the push pin is in touch only with the upper surface of the axis only and not on the pinion to be extracted.
7) Then, screw in the threaded part # 2 to extract the pinion. Block in rotation the sliding board.
This is one essential tool for maintenance for the helicopter and car modelers.
|Added to the site||7/4/2008|
|Please see our Trading conditions and Shipping cost for detailed information about delivery dates and fees.|