AIREX® C70.75 (green) 2000 x 510 x 1.2 mm, carton/ 1 sheet
Colour: green, weight of one sheet about 92g, total area (1 sheet): 1.02 m²
Cross-linked rigid expanded PVC foam
• Decay resisting
• Good thermal insulation
• Self-extinguishing, good behaviour in fire
• Low resin absorption
• Good compatibility with styrene
• Ship and boat building: Decks, bulkhead walls, superstructures, interiors, hull parts
• Rail and road vehicles: Supporting structures, interior parts, floors, dividing walls, etc.
• Industrial components: Construction of wind driven turbines, containers, covers, sports aircraft and glider construction
Approval permits/tests: Germanischer Lloyd, fire testing in accordance with DIN 5510 (rail vehicles).
This material can be easily annealed up to 65 °C without deforming. Thermoforming can be initiated from a min temperature of 115 °C.
Tolerances: thickness ± 0,5 mm, length and width ± 10 mm
Density: 75 kg/m³