|add to favourites||Send emails|
Lost airplane & Low Rx battery alarm
1. Detects receiver powered on, indicated by one loud beep.
2. Detects low battery status with two loud beeps, indicating you need to recharge your RX battery Pack.
3. Detects No Transmitter signal being received by your RX from your TX with three loud beeps.
4. Detects servo movement with four loud beeps when TX stick is moved indicating servos are working.
5. Lost aircraft alert, with TX in off mode, continuous beeping until battery power is depleted or receiver is turned off.
|Added to the site||11/5/2010|
|Please see our Trading conditions and Shipping cost for detailed information about delivery dates and fees.|
|File size: 1.24 MB|
|File size: 1.66 MB|