The GR-12S receiver can control up to 6 servos
With the GRAUPNER HoTT 2.4 GHz technology, the receiver has a new hopping telemetry transmission high-frequency unit with state-of-the-art components and the latest software. Without additional sensor systems, the parameters receiver voltage and temperature, as well as signal strength are transmitted.
- The use of up to 75 channels ensures extreme operating reliability and immunity to external interference.
- The broad reception voltage range of 3.6 V - 8.4 V (functional to 2.5 V) ensures full functionality even when voltage fluctuates.
- Two LEDs signal operating status.
- The sizes and weights have been reduced.
- Receiver input sensitivity and thus the range have been increased further.
- Failsafe, hold, OFF, and standard (channel 1 failsafe; all others hold) programmable.
Functions with SMART-BOX:
- 3 mixers programmable
- Linear, degressive, and exponential programming of servo curves
- Telemetry connection instead of a servo possible on channel 5
- SUM signal programmable at the output of the highest channel
- Limitation and reversal of servo travels also possible in receiver
- Failsafe, hold, and OFF programmable individually for the servo channels
- Warning thresholds programmable for undervoltage
- Servo test function
- Temperature range : -15 ... +70 °C
- Aerial length: 1 x Draht 85 (Antenne 30) mm
- All-up weight, approx.: 4 g
- Frequency : 2400 ... 2483.5 MHz
- Range approx. : 1000 m
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 31 x 20 x 9 mm
- Modulation: 2.4 GHz FHSS
- Charging rate : 35 mA
- Operating voltage : (2,5) 3,6 ... 8,4 V
- Equipped with JST micro connectors