This is the Futaba R6208SB 2.4GHz FASST S.Bus 8-Channel High Voltage Receiver
- Utilizes digital serial data communication technology to transmit control signals between the receiver and servos using S.Bus hubs and cables (available separately).
- Easy programming with the SBC-1 Channel Setting Tool (FUTM4190), S-Bus receivers or PCLink software SBD-1 decoder cables (not included) allow the use of existing analog and digital servos.
- Handles eight channels without S.Bus usage or as many as the available number of channels on transmitter with S.Bus use.
- Prevents mismatched servo/channel connections.
- Full-range receiver with DAD (Dual Antenna Diversity) that can be used in any flight application
Futaba R6208SB 2.4GHz FASST 8-Channel Receiver with Instructions and Short Plug for connection the DATA port when an S.Bus channel is set
Linking to transmitter and setting servo channels
- Power Requirement: 3.7V or 7.4V battery or regulated output from ESC*
- Voltage Range: 3.5 - 8.4V
- Dimensions: 0.98 x 1.86 x 0.56" (24.9 x 47.3 x 14.3mm)
- Weight: 0.49oz (13.8g)
*output capacity must meet usage condition