Digital servo perfectly sized for very large models
TOPMODEL offers to very large airplanes enthusiasts a servo that really meets their wish!
Rather than triple or even quadruple the standard size servos and multiplying the technical issues and price, just use a single servo perfectly sized for the controls of your model.
MASTODON is THE servo you need:
- Body CNC machined from a solid aluminium block
- Metal gear train fully dimensioned
- Output huge shaft supported by two large ball bearing
- Large size electric motor
- Diameter 46mm hard aluminum servo disk (3mm thick!)
- 7.4V separate power supply (2S LiPo battery)
MASTODON Digital 9944
- Torque: 99kg*cm (7.4V)
- Speed: 0.57 "/ 60 ° (7.4V)
- Speed: 0.38 "/ 40 ° (7.4V)
- Weight: 430g approx.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 76x44x78.8mm approx.
- Ball bearing: 2
- Gears: metal
- Use: Very large models (B category or other), replaces 4 servos (for the rudder of giant aerobatic models for ex.), UAVs, etc.