SAITO FG-21 is the new powerhouse for the middle class scale and sport aircraft
This practical 21cc engine is designed to reflect SAITO know-how on the existing FG-20.
Especially, its response and smooth acceleration are awesome.
You'll find reliable, stable and powerful running of this engine.
- The first 4-stroke 21cc gasoline engines gives modelers a better option for .60-.90 size projects
- Fueled by gasoline to save up to 90% in operating costs over similar nitro power systems
- Exclusive pump-style carburetor allows for easy starting and operation with less weight than comparable styles
- High quality, professional finish adds scale realism
- Displacement:20.91 cc
- Bore: 32.0mm
- Stroke:26.0 mm
- Total Weight: 1042 grams with muffler, ignition and mount
- Engine (Only) Weight: 690 grams
- Muffler Weight: 83 grams
- Ignition system: 113 grams
- Mount: 156 grams
- Crankshaft Threads:M8 x 1.25 mm
- Prop Range:15x8 - 16x6 2-blade 14x9 - 15x7 3-blade
- RPM Range: 2. 000 - 9.500 RPM
- Fuel:Gas oil mix of 20-30: 1 (20:1 for break in)
- Muffler Type:Cast
- Cylinder Type:AAC
- Carb Type:2 Needle SAITO Gas Carburetor
- Crank Type:Dual Ball Bearing
Delivered complete with special tools, electronic ignition, alu engine mount, SAITO spark plug and muffler.