Saito's eagerly awaited Four-Stroke gas Radial the FG-33R3
The FG-33R3 is a Gas version of the existing FA-300R3 Glow engine. Saito have drawn upon their vast experience with past Radial and gas engine designs when developing this whooping 33cc powerhouse.
By combining the reliability gas with the sweet sound of Saito, advanced technology and foresight are once again helping Saito lead the way into the future. And, like all Saito engines, these powerhouses are engineered with that same Saito quality and reliability our Customers have come to know and trust.
- Stroke Volume: 32.98cc
- Bore: ø27.0mm x 3
- Stroke: 19.2mm x 3
- Weight: Body - 1,440g | Muffler - 90g | Ignition System - 200g approx.
- Pratical Speed: Approx 1,700 ~ 9,500rpm
- Recommended 2-bladed Prop: 16x8"-18x6"
- Fuel flow: Approx. 25cc/min (at full throttle, approx 8,800 rpm) Fuel flow varies depends upon propeller load. More fuel flow with larger load and less fuel flow with smaller (In actual flight, fuel flow somewhat increases).
- Static thrust: 4.5 kgf APC 17x6"
- Battery for Ignition: Voltage - 6-9V | Capacity - recommended over 1,000mAh
Delivered complete with tools, engine mount, electronic ignition system, SAITO spark plugs and muffler sytem (flex).