Updated version of Q6400AC QUAD charger
- Create a safe charging condition and maximum reduce the danger caused by negligence or setting error of user.
- High efficiency up to 90%.
- Accept all types of R/C batteries: LiPo/LiFe/NiMH/NiCd/Pb.
- Easy to operate.
- It can monitor and balance each cell of the pack individually ( tolerance ±0.01V).
- Accept individual battery charging/discharging.
- Various of charging mode to meet different demand.
- Perform 1-6 cycles of charge>discharge or discharge>charge continually for NiMH/NiCd refreshing
- PC program, you can analysis the characteristic of the battery by USB port.
It is a quad AC/DC charger, it can charge four packs of batteries at the same time and display data of each port singly
Left side: One AC input with voltage sector 110V or 220V , two independent charge outputs (#1 and #3) with balacing port and temp port. In temp port you can connect charger to a PC computer with USB software kits to monitor and analysis battery performance completely
Right side: One DC input 11-18V, two independent charge outputs (#2 and #4) with balacing port and temp ports, two cooling fans could help charger cool down efficiently.
- Power supply: 110V/220V AC or 11 -18 V DC
- Charging power: 4x 100 Watt, from 0.1 to 10A
- Discharging power: 4x 10 Watt, from 0.1 to 5A
- Maximum number of cells: 1-15 NiCd/NiMH, 1-6 LiPo/LiIon/LiFe, lead acid 1-12 cells (2V - 24V)
- Balancing current: 400 mA
- Dimensions: 220 x 240x 68 mm approx.
- Weight: 1750 g approx.
Delivered witgh the following accessories:
- 4 adapters for LiPo packs equipped with a JST_XH balance connector (XPower, Hot-Lips, etc.)
- 1 DC 220V EEC power cord
- 1 cord equipped with XT60 connector (for DC input)
- 4 charging cords equipped with DEAN connector
- User's manual in English