Best scale aerobatic glider !
Our SWIFT 3,14m is an aerobatic beast, exclusive machine, only dedicated to this category and for the pilots seeking very neat trajectories.
The real one, shot at AERO 2009, general aviation show, in FRIEDRICHSHAFEN (Germany) fall 2009.
From top left in the direction of the needles of a watch:
- Ailerons and flaps articulated with pin hinges (to be glued)
- Dismountable rudder (clips)
- Horizontal stabilizer tip walls made in plastic, removable, elevator articulated with pin hinges
- Mechanical retract gear installed at the factory with its doors
- the opening lever of the canopy is hidden in the trailing edge of fuselage saddle
- The canopy latch is already conventionally installed inside the fuselage
- It is enough to pull on the ball…
- … to unlock the canopy
- The remote tow hok is installed into the nose of the sailplane at the factory
- SCHEMPP-HIRTH Metal double-blade speedbrake are also factory installed . The brake top cover is finished and adjusts perfectly into the skin of the wing
- The canopy is upward hinging like the real one and open towards the front
What contains the DE-LUXE kits in comparison with the standard kits:
- Fully built-up and matched model.
- Ready fiberglass FUSELAGE with already installed upward hinging canopy , fiberglass seat, dashboard panel, connectors, wiring for aileron servos and airbrakes and wing joiner tube. Further rudder and bowden areinstalled. Retract gear (bay doors installed), tailwheel and tow hook already installed.
- Wing fixing device already installed and servos connector also.
- Stickers are applied on the model.