The FG-90R3 is a bored-out version of the FG-84R3
An updated intake system adopted offers extra power more than just bored-out.
A perfect engine for scale and aerobatic models with high torque.
- Stroke Volume: 89.99cc
- Bore: ø37.2mm x 3
- Stroke: 27.6mm x 3
- Weight: Body - 3,161g | Muffler - 157g | Stand-Off Mount - 64g (16gx4) | Ignition System - 250g approx.
- Pratical Speed: Approx 1,300 ~ 7,000rpm (Recommended highest speed on ground: 5,500 ~ 6,500rpm)
- Recommended 2-bladed Prop: D24" x P12"- D25" x P10" (Standard)
- Fuel flow: Approx. 40cc/min (at full throttle, approx 6,200 rpm) Fuel flow varies depends upon propeller load. More fuel flow with larger load and less fuel flow with smaller (In actual flight, fuel flow somewhat increases).
- Static thrust: 8-9kgf (Dependent on the Prop size)
- Battery for Ignition: Voltage - 6-9V | Capacity - recommended over 1,000mAh
Delivered complete with tools, engine mount, electronic ignition system, NGK CM-6S spark plugs and muffler sytem (flex).